H&K Equipment, Inc. is thrilled to be the recipient of UniCarriers Aftermarket Excellence Program’s Platinum Award for the fourth consecutive year. Given out annually by UniCarriers forklift, the Platinum Award is the highest commendation a dealer can receive.
You can read all about the award, the criteria for winning and more in the press release below.
Press Release from UniCarriers Americas
MARENGO, Ill., July 1, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — UniCarriers Americas Corporation (UCA) today announced the winners of its Aftermarket Excellence Program (AEP) Awards, for the past fiscal year, ending March 31, 2020. The AEP is designed to recognize UniCarriers dealers who have achieved excellent performance in aftermarket parts and service. This year 24 dealers attained platinum level, the AEP’s highest honor.
The AEP challenges UCA dealers to excel in performance standards across eight categories, including business planning, employee training, factory support and customer satisfaction. Each category has a maximum point value that dealers can earn in order to reach four possible award levels: Bronze, Silver, Gold, or Platinum. The end-result provides dealers with higher service margins, improved parts sales, more efficient work order processing, stronger customer retention, and in-turn, greater and sustained profitability.
The program was first established in 1995 as the Service Excellence Program to provide dealers with tools to implement best-in-class principles covering technical and customer service practices. In 2014, UCA enhanced the program as the AEP to include parts operation metrics, allowing for a more comprehensive aftermarket program.
“We want to set our dealers up for success, and the AEP was created with that goal in mind,” said Michael Toering, Aftermarket Sales Manager for UniCarriers Americas Corporation. “All of the award winners have demonstrated they are prepared to go above and beyond to achieve exceptional performance across multiple principles, which provides an opportunity for sustainable and profitable growth.”
The following dealers are recipients of the 2019 Aftermarket Excellence Program awards:
- A.M. Davis, Inc., Midlothian, VA USA
- Buffalo Materials Handling, Depew, NY USA
- CFE Equipment Corporation, Norfolk, VA USA
- Darr Equipment, LP, Houston, TX USA
- Forklift Systems, Inc., Birmingham, AL USA
- Forklift Systems, Inc., Nashville, TN USA
- Forklifts of Minnesota, Bloomington, MN USA
- Global Equipment S.A. de C.V., Tlacateco, Tepotzotlan, Estado de Mexico, Mexico
- H & K Equipment, Inc., Coraopolis, PA USA
- Hodge Material Handling, Dubuque, IA USA
- Lift Solutions, Inc., Aurora, CO USA
- Lift Solutions, Inc., Grand Island, NE USA
- Lift Solutions, Inc., Omaha, NE USA
- Lift Solutions, Inc., Sioux City, IA USA
- Lift Solutions, Inc., Sioux Falls, SD USA
- Lift Solutions, Inc., Wichita, KS USA
- Montacargas Galeria, Nuevo Leon, Mexico
- Mobinsa SA DE CV., Chihuahua, Chihuahua C.P., Mexico
- Piedmont Forklift Handling, Statesville, NC USA
- Power Machinery Center, Inc., Bakersfield, CA USA
- Power Machinery Center, Inc., Oxnard, CA USA
- Sunbelt Material Handling, Dallas, TX USA
- Union Machinery, Union, MO USA
- Vegusa Maquinaria, Leon, Guanajuato, Mexico
- A.D. Lift Truck, St. Louis, MO USA
- All-Lift, Ltd, Brampton, ON, Canada
- Capital Equipment & Handling, Inc., Hartland, WI USA
- Équipements E.M.U. Ltée, Chicoutimi, QC, Canada
- Maquinarias, Lima, Peru
- Material Handling Supply, Pennsauken NJ USA
- Quality Forklift Sales & Service, Shakopee, MN USA
- Quantum Lift, Inc, Warren, MI USA
- Select Equipment Sales, Inc., Buena Park, CA USA
- Tampa Forklift, Inc. (Florida FL), Tampa, FL USA
- Trinidad Import & Export Co., LTD, Trinidad, West Indies
- Ajiza Agroindustrial, SRL, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- CFE Equipment Corporation, Richmond, VA USA
- CFE Equipment Corporation, Bluff City, TN USA
- CFE Equipment Corporation, Greensboro NC USA
- CFE Equipment Corporation, Elm City, NC USA
- Distribuidora Nissan, S.A., Bogota DC, Colombia
- DM Industrial (Dimasur), Veracruz, Mexico
- National Lift Fleet Leasing & Sales, Oxnard CA USA
- CFE Equipment Corporation. Jessup, MD USA
- CFE Equipment Corporation. Charlotte, NC USA
“All of these dealers contribute to our continued success, and we congratulate them on their outstanding achievements,” Toering added.
To learn more about UniCarriers Americas, visit unicarriersamericas.com.
ABOUT UNICARRIERS AMERICAS CORPORATION1
UniCarriers Americas Corporation (UCA) designs, manufactures and supports a complete line of material handling equipment that offers second-to-none reliability, higher productivity and lower total operational costs. UCA has seven factory-owned locations across Wisconsin and New England – Capital Equipment and Handling and New England Industrial Truck. UCA sells and supports UniCarriers-branded forklifts and supports legacy products under the Nissan Forklift, TCM, Atlet and Barrett brands. Part of Mitsubishi Heavy Industries and headquartered in Marengo, Illinois, UCA has a network of more than 130 authorized dealerships with nearly 250 locations across North, Central and South America. For more information, visit UniCarriersAmericas.com.
1 © 2020 Mitsubishi Logisnext Americas Inc. UniCarriers® is a registered trademark of Mitsubishi Logisnext Americas Inc.
SOURCE UniCarriers Americas Corporation
Discover the H&K Difference
Find out why we’ve been awarded the UniCarrier AEP Platinum Award for four consecutive years.